1. Use Google as a Timer.
Simply enter “Set time for —- minutes” and bam, you have a timer.
2. Place magnets under your desk. It makes for a great place to have your metal objects easily accessible.
3. Use a Bread Tab to Find the End of the Tape
4. Know that if you’re working in an open office layout, you’re more likely to be sick. And unhappy.
There’s a lot you probably didn’t know about how the way your office is set up impacts your health.
You can learn more about the Anatomy of the Office here.
5. Use cheap LED rope lights to illuminate your desk your and keyboard.
They’re between $20-$25 for 10 ft on Amazon and can be found here.
6. Use an old cassette case as a nifty iPod or iPhone holder.
7. A spice rack makes for perfect storage of small office supplies.
8. A quick and easy hanger for your headphones.
9. Use a wet sponge as an ice pack to keep your lunch cold.
10. Color code cords with colored tape. Bonus: You can write on them.
11. No time to fully iron your shirt? Hair straighteners are quick and perfect for collars.
Just throw on a sweater and you’re set to go.
12. A spring is great for keeping papers organized.
13. Dirty keyboard? Clear tape is the answer.
14. Stay hydrated throughout the day.
15. Have a hard time staying focused? Try StayFocusd. It’s a life changer.
You can find the program here.
16. Add a pocket to your tie for more storage.
You can find the instructions here.