42 Weekend Home Organization Projects You Can Do This Weekend
Many home organization projects can be completed quickly in under 10 minutes, and some can take 20-30 minutes to complete. There is another set of projects that really need a few hours of work, and I am calling those Weekend Home Organization Projects. This way you can devote an entire weekend morning, afternoon, or evening to completing a project.
Or, you can choose to break up your work in 15 or 30 minute installments over the course of a weekend.
15. Quickly organize the linen closet. You could do this one in 30 — if your linen collection is small and you don’t need to launder anything — but for most households, this is a weekend morning or afternoon project.
16. Learn to use your daily routine to achieve your toughest goals. Time to check in on your goals and goal setting.
28. Maximize closet storage space. This project will help you learn to maximize your already-existing closet storage so you can fit in more clothing and make the clothes you wear regularly easy-to-reach.
29. Organize and store your shoes the right way. Before you can store your shoes and boots, it’s absolutely necessary you get them organized.
30. Organize your tools. Make your next home renovation, craft, or DIY project a bit easier by organizing your tools.
41. Organize your closet for fall. Get your closet organized for fall now by swapping lighter fabrics for heavier and getting control of your boot collection.
42. Get your meal planning and food shopping organized. Meal planning can be made much easier with these tips for eliminating meals first, and then working around fresh produce
#getorganized #organizedweekend #organizesimply #organized #howtoorganize #banktheclutter #nomoremess #anorganizedlife #organizedlife