1. Are there any universal rules for organizing a well functioning home office?
The one big rule is make it work for you. I share with Clients that organizing is not “one style” or “one container” fits all. It’s a very personal application. One person’s order is another person’s disorder.
“Good rules of organizing order” which apply to most of us include:
* Store Like Items Together
* Keep Frequent Use Items Most Accessible
* Instead of Asking Where You Should Put It, Ask How Will I Look For It
* When you decide to do an organizing task, make it small enough so you don’t feel overwhelmed
2. For folks who already have a home office: are there things they can do to make it function more like a (semi) permanent vs. a home office? Are there easy ways to organize and…
View original post 839 more words